We are currently working in partnership with a Business Management Consultancy, based in Central London (a 5-minute walk from a major mainline train station) who...
Job title: Content Production Assistant
Salary: 25K - 27K
We have a fantastic opportunity to join an international Event and Media firm based in Central London for a 12-month fixed term contract to start asap. You will be responsible for providing administrative and production support and will be a key point of contact for external stakeholder groups. The ability to communicate effectively and be organised will be pivotal to your success in this role.
Key duties include but are not limited to;
- Managing proposal submissions from entries wishing to speak at the show/event
- Taking hands-on responsibility for the production of a number of sessions and networking events within the show alongside a senior producer
- Supporting speaker acquisition across the programme, including directly contacting and recruiting speakers and moderators.
- Working with a large number of internal and external producers providing production and administrative support
- Keeping databases up to date with contacts details
- Organising meetings and calls including arrangement of meeting rooms, taking minutes etc
- Working with the operations team to ensure successful onsite event delivery
- Liaising with onsite technical team to ensure the technical and AV requirements for each speaker and session are delivered
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.