Temporary to Permanent Administrator We are looking for a Customer Service Administrator on a temporary to permanent for our 'values driven' client. This position is...
Field Service Scheduler
Our client an established company with an excellent reputation is currently looking to recruit a Field Service Scheduler to join their friendly team. The role will involve taking ownership for scheduling of engineer service visits and planning of engineer's diaries. This is an excellent opportunity to join a friendly company with a modern working environment and free parking.
Role: Field Service Scheduler Where: Hedge End Salary: Up to £20,000pa
Responsibilities will include:
- Organising a team of field service engineer's diaries
- Processing of service reports
- Ensuring all documentation is compliant
- Liaising with field service engineers via telephone and email
- Any other associated administrative based duties
You will need:
- To have excellent communication skills
- To be highly organised and efficient
- The ability to work under pressure
- Previous experience within a similar role
- Confident IT skills - knowledge of SAP/ MRP an advantage
If this role is of interest to you please don't hesitate to APPLY.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.