A global project and consultancy business based in the heart of London's exclusive Mayfair are seeking a Receptionist, paying up to £23,000 + an excellent...
Our client, a leading property company, have just opened a new commercial office building in Shoreditch and are seeking a receptionist to maintain a large co-working reception area. As the main contact in the building, you will be required to provide a warm and welcoming experience for tenants and visitors to the building and to provide assistance as and where required.
This is a great opportunity to make your mark in a newly refurbished, impressive building where you will be working for a leading property company. If you are a self-motivated, confident individual with some previous reception/facilities experience - we want to hear from you.
Key duties will include but not be limited to;
- Be the first point of contact in the building
- Meet and greet all visitors reporting to the reception desk and keeping an active log of visitors to the building
- Answer calls and intercom system
- General upkeep of the reception area ensuring that it is of a welcoming standard at all times.
- Establish a professional working relationship with all staff, tenants and contractors
- Deal with all queries on site efficiently and professionally and as appropriate direct queries to third parties
- To sign in deliveries for the tenants and to document the delivery on the required paperwork
- To complete all log reports that may be required by the employer or the building manager.
- To ensure that the landlord obligation for health and safety and fire precautions are always met. To ensure that contractors arriving on site adhere fully, to requirements for contractor management and site H&S in line with the company and site procedures
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.