AdministrationSalary: £18KFull time, Permanent Hemel HempsteadDo you want to build a career within an office environment with genuine progression opportunities? Would you like a job...
This is an excellent opportunity to join this large prestigious organisation on a temporary to permanent basis.
To start ideally before Christmas and to go on a temporary contact for 4 months with a view to going onto a permanent contact after this period.
Hours of work: Monday to Friday: 8.00am - 17.00pm
Ideally you will have general administration and customer experience and be a confident user of MS Office.
- Run weekly reports, updated all data
- Dealing with supplier queries by telephone & email
- Completing weekly supplier reconciliations and notifying team of any amendments
- Engage with supply chain manager dealing with any requests for stock and administrating any returns
- Receive and process all customer orders
- Plus any ad hoc duties
- Strong communication skills and to be a positive team player
- Enthusiasm to learn new skills
- Good IT skills
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Confident & self-motivated
Benefits include an excellent career package, free parking and friendly working environment.
If you are interested please press the APPLY button and we will get back to you within 2 working dates.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.