Customer Service AdminTemp 3 months may be extendedNorthampton£9.60 per hour8am-6.30pm (7.5-hour shift within this time) You will be part of a team that provides an...
Team Leader - Energy
Up to £35k (dependent on experience)
Our well established and dynamic client is currently looking for a Team Leader to manage their Data Services team.
You will be leading and develop a team of 14 to deliver services to a standard that exceeds the customer's expectations. Managing the Data team, you will need to be able to demonstrate a strong knowledge of the energy industry and ultimately, have a passion and desire to take the team's performance to a new level.
- To motivate and lead a team to deliver successfully deliver to targets
- Using your knowledge and expertise to provide a high level of support function for the team
- Work in collaboration with other internal teams to ensure a consistently service is provided and drive business performance
- Successfully manage 3rd party and supplier relationships
- Continually identify areas for process improvements to enhance the customer experience
- Drive performance to meet customer SLA's to ensure customer satisfactions, retention and potential growth
- Manage the teams workload to ensure maximum efficiency
- Mentoring and developing your team, identifying areas for improvement and conducting necessary training
- Carrying out regular coaching and one to ones with team members to drive performance
- Energy industry experience would be hugely desirable
- Proven experience of leading and developing a team
- Customer focused; is able to identify and respond to customer's needs
- Natural ability to influence, motivate and coach people
- Good problem solving skills, able to grasp problems quickly and make informed conclusions
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.