Customer Experience AdvisorOur client an established and reputable company that is a world leader in their field holding a significant global market position is currently...
Customer Service Team Leader
Our client dedicated to delivering world class service is currently looking to recruit a Customer Service Team Leader to lead a team to deliver service excellence at every opportunity. This is an excellent opportunity to join a friendly and progressive company with a modern working environment and free parking.
Role: Customer Service Team Leader Where: Hedge End Salary: £25,000pa + company bonus c£30,000pa
Responsibilities will include:
- Leading and motivating a Contact Centre team to optimum performance levels
- Providing direction, support and guidance to the team through effective coaching, leadership and setting of objectives
- Managing of performance through regular reviews and conducting development reviews
- Delivering departmental KPI's and achieving set targets
- Building effective relationships with other departments
- Escalating any performance issues
- You will need:
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to multi-task and prioritise
- Previous team leader/ supervisory experience within a customer service environment is essential
- The ability to work under pressure
- Confident IT skills
- Knowledge of using SAP or similar ERP system would be an advantage
If this role is of interest to you and you have the necessary skills and experience please don't hesitate to APPLY.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.