ADMINISTRATION ASSISTANT NortholtAmazing opportunity to join a leading Electronics supplier based in Northolt as an Administration Assistant in their Helpdesk team.This is a very busy...
£18,000 - £22,000 depending on experience
Monday - Thursday 9.00am - 6.00pm, Friday 9.00am - 5.00pm
An established marketing and technology business, servicing clients across both the UK and globally. Reporting to the Technical Director, the role will see you coordinate onsite field service visits, support the sales and project management teams, liaise with suppliers and maintain internal administration systems.
- Handle service requests
- Schedule engineers for site work
- Prepare all paper work including work order and health and safety documentation to support site visits
- Collect all signed off job sheets
- Ensure all engineer billing is accurate
- Maintain and develop the field service management system
- Support the team with general administration tasks
- This role will suit someone who is a very organised administrator, with scheduling experience.
- An interest in Marketing & / or Technology a distinct advantage.
- Must be a confident user of Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Strong attention to detail, organised and thorough.
- An excellent communicator, both written and verbal.
- Able to work both individually and as part of a team.
- Able to demonstrate a willingness to learn and progress skillset.
- Proven experience in field service engineering scheduling the engineers ideal.
Company benefits include:
- 20 days holiday + bank holidays
- Free parking
- Pension enrolment
If this role compliments your current skills and experience, please use the APPLY button to attach your CV. Amy Collicott from Tate WGC will be in touch by phone or email in the next 3 working days.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.