Chartered Accountant Practice Background IMMEDIATE START AND INTERVIEWS! Near Petworth, West Sussex £50K £65K Based on ExpCompetitive salaryFull time 37.5 hours per week.Training and development...
Tate is currently recruiting a part-qualified accountant to support a busy and thriving accounting practice based in central Basingstoke.
Due to organic growth, the business are looking for a bright and ambitious person studying accounting qualifications(ACCA/CIMA/ACA) to join an established team.
You will need to have experience (ideally within practice) with the following:
- Managing client accounts - management accounting and financial reporting
- VAT returns
- Taxation experience (corporate/personal)
- Audit experience
- Bookkeeping and preparation of management and financial accounts
- Experience with accounting programs (Xero/Sage) and strong Excel experience a must
- Working with multiple clients and being able to manage time accordingly will be advantageous
The role offers study support for candidates as well as the ability to work closely with qualified accountants for mentoring.
This role would suit someone who's looking to progress into a strong accounting career.
There is a fantastic collaborative mentality within the business, so team fit will be important for this role, and will offer the right person opportunity and reward.
Interviews are readily available.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.