** Financial Accountant ** IMMEDIATE START AND INTERVIEW£40kWoking, Surrey Our client based in Woking, Surrey is seeking an experienced or part Qualified Financial Accountant.Duties will...
Job Title : - Accounts Assistant
Salary : up to £25,000
Location : Basingstoke
Our client, a friendly accountancy practice based in Basingstoke as seeking a new member of their accounts department.
Working in the Audit / Accounts department as part of a team, reporting to the manager. duties to include
- Preparation of accounts using IRIS software within specified budgets, for Sole traders, partnerships and Limited Companies, and passing to manager to review
- Clearing reviews and finalising accounts including checking disclosure in Limited Company Accounts
- Preparation of Income Tax and Corporation tax computations including capital allowances and Capital Gains
- Auditing as part of a team
- Part or Fully Qualified AAT
- Early stages ACCA / ACA
- Audit experience would be useful but isn't necessary
- Experienced in all areas of accounts preparation
- Use of computer packages to produce accounts.
- Computer literacy especially regarding spreadsheets, e-mail and use of Microsoft Products in general.
- The skill areas that are desirable are:
- Former employment in practices (2 -3 years experience)
- Understanding of SAGE software.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.