AdministrationSalary: £18KFull time, Permanent Hemel HempsteadDo you want to build a career within an office environment with genuine progression opportunities? Would you like a job...
Monday - Thursday 9.00am - 6.00pm, Friday 9.00am - 5.00pm
An established marketing and technology business, servicing clients across both the UK and globally. Reporting to the Admin Team Manager, the role will support the team with administration duties that go alongside their smooth running of the business.
- Answering telephone calls and transferring calls / passing on messages to the relevant colleagues
- Supporting with customer quotes and proposals
- Orders and deliveries
- Booking flights and hotels
- Website work
- Project admin
- Updating in house systems - data entry
- Handling post
- This role will suit someone who is a flexible and adaptable administrator, who will take the initiative in each and every situation.
- An interest in Marketing & / or Technology a distinct advantage.
- Must be a confident user of Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Strong attention to detail, organised and thorough.
- An excellent communicator, both written and verbal.
- Able to work both individually and as part of a team.
- Able to demonstrate a willingness to learn and progress skillset.
Company benefits include:
- 20 days holiday + bank holidays
- Free parking
- Pension enrolment
If this role compliments your current skills and experience, please use the APPLY button to attach your CV. Amy Collicott from Tate WGC will be in touch by phone or email in the next 3 working days.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.