We have an amazing opportunity, within one of our most prestigious client's Administration team. Our client is a well-known, global organisation, with offices across the...
4-month fixed term contract
Potential to be made permanent
Are you an experienced and readily available, corporate administrator?
Our client is a well-established law firm, with amazing offices in Manchester city centre. We have an opportunity for an experienced administrator, to join the Real Estate department, providing administrative support.
- Inputting new instructions into the CMS
- Processing electronic invoices
- Producing and engrossing documents
- Scheduling and compiling bibles of documents
- Filing of deeds, documents, correspondence and other documentation
- Developing filing and document management systems
- Scanning, photocopying and filing
- Assisting with the administration of file archiving and retrieval service
- Ad hoc administrative duties where required
- Immediate start
- £17,500 basic
- Holiday entitlement
- Pension contribution
- Full benefits of a permanent member of staff
- Potential to go permanent
- Previous administrative experience
- Strong computer skills
If you are interested in this role, contact me today, our client is keen to move swiftly for a suitable candidate:
0161 828 5400
Temp / admin / office / support / legal / corporate / property
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.