We are recruiting for a Sales Administrator for a busy, team orientated, and friendly company based in Chessington, Surrey. This is a permanent position with...
Sales Administrator - £25k to £28k St Albans, Hertfordshire
Our client, an international business with a group turnover of over 150 million euros are currently on the recruit for a new addition to their Sales Administration team.
Primary based within the UK but with occasional overseas travel daily activities will include, but not be exhausted of: -
- Inputting and processing sales orders
- Liaison with the warehouse and logistics teams regarding delivery
- Compiling, analysing and reporting of sales statistics
- Assisting in sales, promotional activities and online marketing
- Devising new price lists
- Offering support and recommendations to Senior Management during annual budget preparation
- Dealing with customers over the phone and via email and offering excellent levels of customer service at all times
Skills and experience: -
- Previous experience within a Sales Order Processing role
- Good organisation skills; maximising productivity of self and others
- Strong work ethic and attention to detail
- Knowledge of Amazon Vendor Portal preferred but not essential
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.