An incredible Corporate Receptionist/Office Coordinator position has become available at a leading property developer based in a beautiful office in West London. This role is to start ASAP and will transition in to a 12-month maternity contract from February 2020. This role is paying the equivalent of £28,000-£30,000.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work within a company where you can stay and develop. The working hours are 8.00am-5.30pm. This role would suit someone who is able to travel to Imperial Wharf tube station via the Overground.
A market leading property company are seeking a bright and enthusiastic Corporate Receptionist to be a main point of contact for the office. This is an outstanding opportunity to step in to a fast paced and dynamic front of house position. If you have fantastic communication skills and previous corporate reception experience, get in touch!
Main duties and responsibilities
- Ensuring that all visitors are greeted both personally and over the telephone, in a friendly, welcoming and efficient manner
- Ensuring that the switchboard is manned in line with current requirements
- Ensuring that internal and external post is dealt with efficiently on a daily basis
- Facilitate catering for the ground floor Board room and Conference rooms
- Office Management: organising contractors for minor office repairs / upkeep, checking office stationary stock / kitchen supplies and placing orders, processing minor works orders.
Skills, Knowledge, Education & Experience
- Previous experience in a Corporate Reception Role
- Well versed with MS Office Suite
- Exceptional customer service
- Well-presented and fantastic communication skills
- If you are interested in further Reception, PA, EA, Team Assistant jobs please feel free to browse the Tate website www.tate.co.uk <http://www.tate.co.uk
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.