EA 3 to 6 months temp role to start ASAPAmazing well-known global brand and technology firm£20.00 £25.00 per hourCentral London Come join one of the...
Are you an exceptional EA looking for a new challenging role based in a prime West End location?
My client are an exciting data tech company who are currently at scale up stage, and looking to invest in exceptional talent to help grow the business. They are looking for a superstar to assist senior management and leadership in a way that allows them to be most effective through providing the best customer experience. This is a permanent position paying up to £35,000, and ideally looking for someone who is immediately available.
As a rapidly growing organisation, roles are dynamic and subject to change. You can expect your key responsibilities to include:
- Undertake complex diary and contacts management for senior members of staff keeping diaries, schedules and contact lists organised
- Devise a systematic approach for monitoring, prioritising and coordinating communications including managing phone calls, responding to emails and post and interfacing with internal and external partners
- Provide travel and accommodation support for employees, particularly those travelling outside the UK
- Understand and maintain the filing systems of paper and electronic documents on behalf of the senior members of staff, and update databases where required
- Execute ownership and understanding of purpose and scope of projects, while managing ad hoc one-off projects
- Be an active member of the operations team, including participating in team rotas and duties, and helping out with special events and projects
- Be proactive in researching, offering ideas and support whenever necessary.
You will have:
- Strong organisation, project management and problem-solving skills with impeccable multi-tasking abilities
- Effective communication by understanding what each person needs to know and adapting your approach to accordingly
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, including a friendly and professional demeanour
- 3+ years experience of supporting the leadership team within a fast-paced, customer centric environment. Recent administrative experience directly supporting 2 or more Director level desired
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.