We are currently working with a successful Property Company based in Central London, who are looking for an In-house Legal Team PA to form part...
An energetic, resilient and engaging graduate is required to join an amazing not for profit organisation, based Stevenage. As a Legal Advisor you will be tasked with raising industry standards within the travke sector through ensuring justice for the consumer.
This is a great front-line advisory role, that could be the first step on your pathway into the legal profession. This opportunity would also be a fantastic role for somebody with a degree who is looking to take their GLD and work towards a Law degree.
Within this role (based in Stevenage) you would be required to work 35 hours per week on a shift basis (Monday to Friday) and you would also have to work one in three Saturdays from 8am to 1pm.
You will be joining a young vibrant team in their modern contemporary offices which includes a fantastic staff room with pool table, ping pong, video games, Karaoke and fully equipped kitchen and dining area. Plus, every Friday you will be given the chance to join the weekly Yoga class with the rest of the team.
Being a not for profit organisation, the business also invests any profits generated back into their employees personal development and in doing so they are recognised as a City and Guilds approved training centre. This means there will be some great training and development opportunities available within he business.
As Legal Advisor you will ultimately be responsible for:
- Being the 1st point of contact for consumers who have enquiries, queries and issues they would like to raise
- Contact made via the phone, email, Twitter, web or text
- Listening to the consumer and talking them through potential routes to help resolve their enquiries
- Providing a high level of customer service and support to the consumer
- Working in line with the organisations SLAs and hitting the businesses KPIs
- Recording accurate data on the businesses CRM system
- Liaising with internal departments in order to resolve outstanding issues
- Supporting the team with Adhoc project work
The ideal Legal Advisor candidate will need:
- A degree in Law, or any other degree with the desire to do a 1-year GLD to obtain a Law degree
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Great attention to detail, coupled with some administrative experience
- A flexible attitude towards working shifts (the office is open from 8am to 8 pm Monday to Friday)
- A confident and outgoing nature
- Strong IT skills
Working 35 hours a week, you will work on a shift basis (the office is open Monday to Friday from 8am to 8pm), which will also include working from 8am to 1pm one Saturday in three. The organisation is based in Stevenage and is in walking distance of the train station and next to some great bars and restaurants, which is perfect for a team night out.
The right candidate can expect to receive a salary up to £19,000 plus a nice benefits package which includes 21 days holiday (this goes up to 25 days after 5 years service), plus bank holidays and 1 day off a year on your Birthday. Full benefits package information is available upon request. If you have the experience to match the requirements, please apply now to Neil Copping. I will respond to all applications within 2 working days.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.