We are in need of a Workplace Transition Project Coordinator for an award winning and international move management & office relocation consultancy based in the...
Are you an experienced Recruitment Consultant looking for a new challenge?
Or have you got the energy and enthusiasm to start a career in recruitment?
If so we have the role for you...
Our team in Luton is made up of established and successful consultants and we are looking for a somebody to join us!
Tate supply high-calibre candidates to local clients covering a wide range of positions from HR managers, marketing specialists and executive PAs to administrators, call centre staff and receptionists.
Main duties include:
- Attracting and sourcing suitable candidates
- Meeting prospective clients face to face and selling our services
- Speaking with a mixture of new and existing client about their recruitment needs
- Business Development whilst building a sales pipeline
- General administrative duties
- Competitive salary dependant on experience plus commission
- A generous pension schemes
- 23 days paid holiday per year, rising to 28 with service and your birthday off!
- A day off to support our chosen charity
- Excellent in-house training that is set again specific career goals
- Working in a recognised Inventors in People Platinum company!
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.