Customer Service Advisor Eastleigh £20,000We have an exciting opportunity for a someone with exceptional customer service and administration skills to join a friendly not for...
Customer Service Executive
Our client an established and reputable company that is a world leader in their field holding a significant global market position is currently looking to expand their Customer Service Executive due to their commitment to consistently provide the best service in customer experiences.
Role: Customer Service Executive Where: Hedge End Salary: c£19-20,000pa
Responsibilities will include:
- Working as part of a customer service team to provide the best service possible
- Telephone interaction with internal and external customers dealing with queries and investigating technical enquires
- Taking ownership of each enquiry/ query and effectively bringing it to resolution or escalating according to set guidelines with support
- Working closely with other departments to resolve any outstanding issues
- Maintaining accurate notes on the CRM system
- Promoting the company wherever possible
You will need:
- To be committed to offering the best service possible to customers
- A professional telephone manner
- Excellent written skills
- A methodical and assertive approach to work
- The ability to prioritise your workload
- Previous experience within a customer service environment
- Confident IT skills
This company offers a modern working environment, free parking and has an excellent range of benefits.
If this role is of interest to you please don't hesitate to APPLY
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.