Insurance Claims Handler, Tunbridge Wells, Temp to Perm, £8.90 Per Hour
Tate have teamed up with a leading British automotive company to recruit a team of talented customer service representatives to handle their insurance claims. Located within their busy, friendly and supportive call centre, you will play a key role in delivering exceptional service and provide a first time resolution for all calls. Team members handle approx. 15-35 inbound calls each day, from customers who have had a car accident. The key details are recorded and information captured and you will offer a sympathetic, calm answer to any queries or questions that the customer may have. You will be taken through a comprehensive and robust training and induction programme over a 6 week period which enable you to be successful in your role.
This temporary to permanent role starts on Tuesday 10th December and the hours are Monday to Friday, 9.00am to 5.00pm. Your hourly rate is £8.90 and you will accrue holiday pay each week also. If offered a permanent opportunity the salary will increase at that stage. Located near the train station and free on site parking on site available also.
- Provide advice to all customers when making a claim and explain all processes involved
- Obtain a detailed report of new insurance claims from customers, third parties, credit hire companies, insurers and solicitors
- Record accurate information reported regarding the circumstances of the loss
- Assess liability for an accident and offer advice and guidance to customers
- Ensure all claims are in possession of a valid insurance policy and identify any possible fraudulent claims
- Instruct suppliers such as repairers, solicitors and car hire companies
- Treat all customers fairly and ensure that the customer receive a first class service in accordance with industry and company guidelines
- Previous background within insurance is desirable and advantageous but not essential
- Contact centre or customer service experience
- Strong and clear verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
- Desire to provide exceptional service
If you have the suitable skills and experience to match the above then please apply today!
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.