ADMINISTRATION ASSISTANT NortholtAmazing opportunity to join a leading Electronics supplier based in Northolt as an Administration Assistant in their Helpdesk team.This is a very busy...
We are currently working with an international governing based in the West End who are seeking an Administrator to join them on a 12-month fixed term contract (FTC). The hours for this role at Monday - Friday, 35 hours per week.
This role will form part of the Member Services department and you'll take responsibility for administering and maintaining the membership records in line with the company procedures. This is a busy and varied role and would suit someone who is keen to work in a professional environment, surrounded by a great team. The duties of the role include:
- Answering the telephone and dealing with enquiries
- Using mail merge to send our certificates
- Responding to email enquiries
- Keeping an accurate record of all certificates that are returned from amendments
- Filing forms
- Database management - ensuring that all information is logged accurately onto the in-house database
- Ad-hoc administrative duties
The company are fantastic to work for and this is a great opportunity to really learn more about a very niche, interesting sector.
The salary for this role is between £24,000 - £28,00) (dependent on experience)
Please note that the role is being offered as a 12-month FTC.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.