Sales Administrator £25k to £28k St Albans, Hertfordshire Our client, an international business with a group turnover of over 150 million euros are currently...
We are recruiting for a Sales Administrator for a busy, team orientated, and friendly company based in Chessington, Surrey. This is a permanent position with a salary of £22,000 per annum.
Within this role you will be responsible for the co-ordination of sales and ensuring that you are meeting all customer's needs. You will be working in a fast-paced environment who provide a high level of customer service.
Duties will include:
- Processing orders and invoices with attention to detail and accuracy
- Handling customer queries via telephone and email
- Liaising with head office and warehouse
- Speaking with the external sales team daily and assisting with anything that they need head office assistance with
- Ability to work using initiative and within a team environment
- Excellent communication skills and a professional telephone manner
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Computer literate in MS Word, Excel and in-house databases
- Ability to work in a busy office with changing priorities
If you think that this sounds like you, please apply online, this role is immediately available!
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.