Customer Service Claims Handler Watford£20k Well established company based on the out skirts of Watford looking for a strong customer service support candidate to join...
Insurance Claim Assessor
£20 000 - £24 000 D.O.E
Would you like to discuss and share stories about your dogs and cats with other people? In this job you can work for a fun, friendly and family feel business, who strike a great balance between work and play!
We are recruiting for an Insurance Claim Assessor for a leading pet insurance business, who put the relationship between pet and pet owner at the heart of everything they do. Offering a range of bespoke policies to their customers, this company offer a unique, friendly, fun and dynamic working environment in exchange for your Claims expertise within the veterinary field as outlined below.
The position based in Hatfield is for an Insurance Claim Assessor.
It's a full time, permanent job with an attractive salary of up to £24,000 (DOE).
Benefits, as well as holiday and parking include:
- Fun socials, including movie and take away evenings and bowling
- Pension scheme
- Ongoing training and development
- 22 days - increasing by 1 day a completed year as from 3rd anniversary to a maximum 25 days
- Buying and Selling holidays - up to 5 days per year
- Other Leave - 2 days to settle £50 a new pet into your home and 1 days for moving house
- Optical - eye sight test and up to £200 towards new glasses
- Long service Reward - 10 years £1,000
- Flexitime - up to a day per month
As the Claims Assessor, your job will be:
- Undertaking the assessment, administration and settlement of pet insurance claims
- Providing customer support when and where required
- Liaising with the company's Partner vet groups and third parties
Skills, experience and interests required:
- Qualified Veterinary Nurse - essential
- Contact centre experience - highly desirable
- Must be fully conversant with MS Office packages
If this role compliments your current skills and experience, please use the APPLY button to attach your CV. Amy Collicott from Tate WGC will be in touch by phone or email in the next 3 working days.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.