Tate is an awarding winning agency who specialise is placing office personnel of all levels.A fantastic opportunity to join our established, friendly and successful team...
Recruitment Consultant Permanent position,
Covering Luton and Dunstable £20,000- £25,000 + very competitive bonus (salary negotiable depending on experience)
Tate are looking to recruit a new consultant based in Luton to join our award winning team to cover a permanent or temporary desk. If you're looking for a challenging and rewarding career, our recruitment consultant role could be for you.
We're looking for someone that is passionate about people and cares about providing an exceptional service, with the confidence to meet and talk to people at all levels. If you have a strong desire to succeed, self-motivation, drive, enthusiasm and professionalism we would like to hear from you.
- You will manage our clients requirements to find suitable candidates for their temporary / permanent job opportunities
- Identify suitable candidates for jobs using advertising and internal job applications, reviewing CV's - Interviewing candidates to assess suitability for job opportunities
- Business development, outbound and inbound sales to identify new and develop existing business - Face to face meetings with clients to understand their recruitment needs and promote Tates services
- Marketing campaigns to attract candidates and new business
- Compliance administration including referencing
- Excellent communication skills face to face and on the phone
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Excellent time management - prioritise work load - Self-motivated and target driven
- Good numeracy and literacy with attention to detail
- Car owner required as we cover Luton and the surrounding area
- Recruitment experience an advantage but not essential - Experience within a corporate customer facing or sales environment required.
- IT Literate with MS Office Word, Excel and Outlook
What we offer
- Full training, career development programme, REC qualification
- Quarterly / annual service awards
- Contributory pension
- Lifestyle discounts
- Up to 28 days holiday
- Day off for your Birthday
We will do our best to contact you within 5 working days of receiving your job application. Due to the high volumes of applications received this is not always possible.
To ensure we can read all applications please submit your CV as a word document with your full name, address and contact number. Unfortunately we cannot accept PDF documents, images.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.