Tate are working with a leading Not for Profit organisation on the outskirts of Sidmouth who are looking to recruit a Finance Manager to their...
Tate are working with a highly regarded Accountancy firm based in central Exeter to recruit a Tax Trainee to join a busy growing team. The successful candidate will be assisting Tax Mangers with general tax and probate compliance focused mainly on individual, sole traders and partnerships, tax planning and project work.
The successful candidate will receive full support throughout the training process towards the following qualifications: The Association of Taxation Technicians (ATT) or The Chartered Tax Adviser (CTA).
The role will include:
- Assisting in the preparation of tax returns
- Client communications; including drafting letters, emails and phone calls
- Assisting in the completion of various tax forms
- Preparation of accounting statements
- Preparing applications for probate and administration of deceased estates
The ideal candidate will:
- Have have an excellent academic record, with GCSE grade B/6 equivalent in Maths
- Want a career within Tax
- Be proficient in using Microsoft Office; including Excel and Outlook
- Have strong interpersonal skills
- Have an analytical and methodical approach to work
- Be confident working with figures and calculations
The working hours for this role are Monday - Friday 8:30-5:30pm. In return the successful candidate will get full training, study support and be put through an apprenticeship with a starting salary of £10000-11000pa. For any furhter questions please call Tate on 01392 432861.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.