Administration Assistant4-month fixed term contract£17,500Immediate startPotential to be made permanent Are you an experienced and readily available, corporate administrator? Our client is a well-established law...
Manchester city centre
Are you an experienced administrator?
Interested in working for an international company?
Keen to work in pristine and perfectly situated, Manchester city centre offices?
We have an amazing opportunity, within one of our most prestigious client's Administration team. Our client is a well-known, global organisation, with offices across the UK and North America. They are on the market for an experienced Administrator to join their growing team.
- Managing cases, keeping thing ticking along and it's important to report to team members on a regular basis to update them on task progression.
- Writing regular reports on your cases, demonstrating good writing skills and grammar
- Prepare clear and routine correspondence to creditors and other stakeholders on your own cases using standard templates
- Record creditor claims and chasing these up where appropriate
- Handle high volumes of data entry, updating our systems regularly and accurately
- £18,500 salary
- Pension contribution
- Regular package reviews
- Full holiday entitlement
- Excellent offices in a great location
- Training and development opportunities
- + many more excellent benefits
If you are interested in this role, apply with an up to date CV and give me a call to discuss next steps:
0161 828 5400
Admin / Team / Assistant / Support / Business
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.