Customer Service AdministratorWinchester £22,000-£24,000Winchester's Tate are excited to be working with a well-established local business who value customers as much as we do! Together, we're...
Customer Service Administrator- Eastleigh - £20,500 + annual company bonus
Hours: 9-5pm Monday to Friday - Free parking on site
We have an exciting opportunity for someone who is very passionate about providing excellent customer service and who has an instinctive ability to build Strong relationships. You will be working in a small and friendly team for a not for profit organisation who are hugely supportive.
- Answering inbound calls coming through from their members and dealing with general enquiries
- Processing documentation, data and information accurately and efficiently, within the agreed SLA, targets and procedures
- Discussing the best options for members and advising on different products to suit their needs
- Effectively and professionally communicate with all stakeholders and provide high levels of service to meet member needs
- Proactively identify issues arising and contribute to resolution
- Efficiently plan and manage own workload, resources and time to maximise efficiency
- To undertake such other duties as may be reasonably required, including attending shows and exhibitions.
In return you will be offered the opportunity to develop your skills and experience and learn from professionals within a niche industry. The office environment is newly refurbished with excellent amenities and company benefits.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.