If you have a passion for Customer Service and resolving queries we have a fantastic Customer Service Advisor role for you. This is an opportunity...
Customer Advisor - Eastleigh - £20,500
We have an exciting opportunity for a someone with exceptional customer service and relationship building skills to join a friendly not for profit organisation based in Eastleigh.
This is a busy but hugely rewarding role and you will be surrounded by a supportive friendly team and training will be given.
- Answering inbound calls coming through from their members and dealing with general enquiries
- Processing documentation, data and information accurately and efficiently, within the agreed SLA, targets and procedures
- Discussing the best options for members and advising on different products to suit their needs
- Effectively and professionally communicate with all stakeholders and provide high levels of service to meet member needs
- Proactively identify issues arising and contribute to resolution
- Efficiently plan and manage own workload, resources and time to maximise efficiency
- To undertake such other duties as may be reasonably required, including attending shows and exhibitions.
In return you will be offered the opportunity to develop your skills and experience and learn from professionals within a niche industry. The office environment is newly refurbished with excellent amenities and company benefits.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.