Customer Experience Advisor 6 Month ContractOur client an established and reputable company that is a world leader in their field holding a significant global market...
Corporate Membership Advisor - Eastleigh - £20,000
We have an exciting opportunity for a someone with exceptional customer service and administration skills to join a friendly not for profit organisation based in Eastleigh.
Ideally you will have experience working in a similar role along with working to FCA regulations, however this is not essential. This is a demanding and busy role, however you will be surrounded by a hugely supportive team and training will be given. You must be quick to learn and happy to work in a fast paced environment and be able to juggle your workload.
- Processing documentation, data and information accurately and efficiently, within the agreed SLA, targets and procedures
- Actively promote products and services to members and non-members
- Effectively and professionally communicate with all stakeholders and provide high levels of service to meet member needs
- Proactively identify issues arising and contribute to resolution
- Ensure professional and efficient customer service and SLA is adhered to
- Actively participate in development projects and activities
- Efficiently plan and manage own workload, resources and time to maximise efficiency
- To undertake such other duties as may be reasonably required, including attending shows and exhibitions.
The company has an excellent benefits package along with free parking on site.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.