PA- Legal Housing Team Winchester £25,000 We are looking for two PA's to join this Legal firm in central Winchester. The roles are busy...
Team Administrator - Southampton
The successful candidate will be required to assist the existing Team PA and provide administrative support including 8 Directors, 2 Associate Directors and 3 Surveyors.
The successful candidate will be a good team player, with strong organisational and communication skills (both verbally and written), with the ability to work under pressure, prioritise work and multi-task.
They will have previous team administrative experience and be able to work in a very busy environment.
The candidate will need to show initiative, be self-motivated, efficient, reliable and enjoy working in a busy interactive team environment.
· Excellent knowledge of Excel is essential
· Provide full administrative support to all members of the team
· Updating and maintaining Outlook/Microsoft Dynamic contacts
· Updating and/or formatting schedules, spreadsheets, presentations, marketing collateral, pitches and correspondence
· Audio Typing
· Raising Invoices
· Arranging meetings
· Printing and binding
· Maintain a high level of professionalism when dealing with clients, applicants and colleagues.
· Comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft Office including Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
· Fast and accurate typing
· Excellent communicator and telephone manner
· Excellent time management skills and attention to detail
· Excellent organisational skills
· Ability to work under pressure, prioritise and multi-task
· Candidates to complete an online skills test
Salary and Benefits
· Salary subject to experience
· 37.5 hours per week Monday - Friday
· 25 days Holiday
· Pensions Scheme after 3 months of employment
· Life Assurance
· Discretionary Bonus
· Medical insurance (Invitation after one year's service)
If this position is of interest please do not hesitate to press the apply button below.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.