IT Administrator, Basingstoke, 3+ Months, £13.26PH Tate have teamed up with a leading Automotive Association to recruit for a Financial Shared Services Administrator based in...
Tate are currently looking to recruit an Administrator for a fantastic global organisation.
- Location: Southampton
- Salary: £18,000 - £23,000
- Contract type: Full time, Permanent
Duties of an Administrator:
- As an Administrator, you will provide high quality administrative support
- Writing letters, emails and other correspondence
- Provide support on invoicing
- Organise, schedule and coordinate meetings
- Dealing with customer and contractor enquiries
- Excellent knowledge of Excel is essential
- Audio typing
- Updating and maintaining Outlook/Microsoft
- Arranging meetings
- Printing and binding
- Maintain a high level of professionalism when dealing with clients
- Updating and formatting schedules, spreadsheets, presentations and reports
- Fast and accurate typing
- Excellent attention to detail
- Salary and Benefits:
- Salary (subject to experience)
- 25 days Holiday
- Pensions scheme after 3 months of employment
- Life Assurance
- Discretionary bonus
- Medical Insurance after one year service
If this position is of interest please do not hesitate to press the apply button below.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.