Tate Nottingham are proud to be working with a prominent establishment based in Nottingham.Our highly reputable client are looking for experienced support staff in various...
Tate are recruiting for an experienced administrator to join our clients team based in Derby on full time and permanent basis. You will be responsible for a range of administrative tasks ranging from finance support to PA duties to the directors.
An outline of general daily, weekly and monthly responsibilities is below:
- Daily/weekly support for Directors:
- Receptionist - answer the door phone and take phone calls.
- Opening and processing post
- Taking deliveries where necessary
- Sales order processing
- Completing of forms e.g. credit applications
- Stock control of the stationary
- Process purchase invoices
- Credit control assistance
- Accounts inbox - process emails/queries
- Filing invoices and statements
- Petty cash reconciliation
- Update debtor's spreadsheet
- Monthly expenses reminder
- Process expenses
- Chase up sub-con invoices
- Sage reporting
To be successful in the role you will meet the below requirements:
- Well-spoken English
- Confident phone answering - polite and professional
- Experience in basic admin duties - filing, post processing etc
- Basic knowledge and experience in accounts processes and concepts
- Able to take instructions but understand the meaning behind them
- Honest & trustworthy - some elements of the job will require confidentiality
- Good organisational skills
- IT Literate
- Accurate & attention to detail
- Customer focused with positive attitude
- Flexible & great team player
In return they will offer a great working environment which offers progression and career longevity and a salary of £18,000 - £22,000.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.