Overview of Role: The post holder will be responsible for the management and co-ordination of the clinical administration teams, to enable the provision of a...
3 month temp assignment paying £10.00 p/h
One of our leading clients based in Winchester is looking for someone who customer friendly to work as part of a team, be an excellent communicator, and able to work well under pressure.
You will establish effective networks of contacts, provided advice, information and responses.
Answer routine enquiries and refer more complex enquiries appropriately
Develop and implement effective local systems, procedures and standards in response to customer and business needs.
Knowledge and skills required
- Previous general administrative experience.
- Good problem solving and attention to detail.
- Ability to identify and correct errors in written communications.
- Computer literate in the use of a variety of software for data handling and transmission.
- Effective communication skills at all levels.
- Ability to use own initiative, whilst working as a part of a team, supervising work where required.
- Commitment to customer service
- Ability to learn and willingness to train
- Desirable Knowledge, Skills and Experience
· Previous administrative experience
· Knowledge of Confirm IT management system,
· Understanding of Digital Media including Twitter and Facebook.
If you are a team player and thrive in a busy environment, I would like to hear from you.
Please forward your CV to Brenda Moore at or apply online.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.