Location: Luton Temporary Role Assignment to run to the end of 2019 Hours 37.5 hours Monday to Friday Hourly pay rate £11.50 £12 ...
Purchase Ledger & Internal Charging Query Clerk
A permanent opportunity to have your own specific responsibilities but to feel part of a large accounts team.
Nice functional offices, great team, busy and growing business. Super role if you love being busy and can handle high volume of work and but still fairly manual transactional processes.
- Extensive use of Excel. Confidence with the V Look up function is an essential please.
- Parking on site.
- Hours just 9-5 Monday to Friday.
A varied role around purchase ledger and allocating internal charges to various internal cost codes.
- Work through supplier transaction logs to validate invoices and credits
- Input supplier manual invoices and credits
- Check and input rebates
- Complete monthly reconciliations for suppliers
- Work through queries with branches nationwide
- Calculating wage deductions
- Posting adjustments and charges against branches
- Helping cover company incoming phones and greeting visitors at reception.
- Excel V Look Up
- Working with supplier manual invoices and credits
- Reconciliation work
- Query resolution
- Good customer service skills - internally and externally
Interviews expected quickly and ideal start date this side of Christmas.
Tate are looking forward to your application. Please use the APPLY button, attach your CV. Tate will contact you shortly by phone or email.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.