Sales ManagerPermanent£30k £35k plus an excellent bonus structureDunstableA fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Sales Manager to join our clients busy team based in...
National Sales Manager
Up to £70k + Company Car
Field based role - must be in commutable distance to Milton Keynes
Our client, a leading automotive manufacturer are recruiting a National Sales Manager to lead, motivate and develop a team of Regional Managers.
This opportunity will suit an individual with proven managerial experience within the automotive industry, a strong team spirit and a passion to help others succeed.
- Lead, motivate and manage a team of Regional Managers to ensure they are supported in achieving their regions sales objectives
- Alongside Regional Managers, regularly undertake dealer visits to provide additional support where required
- Monitor and report on regions individual dealers' performance
- You will be responsible for identifying, developing and recommending initiatives to increase profitability within the dealer network
- Using dealer data to identify and highlight opportunities for growth
- On a monthly, quarterly and annual basis you will be expected to meet and exceed regional sales volume targets
- Work in collaboration with the Sales Operations team to ensure the necessary vehicle supply is available to achieve dealer sales objectives
- Provide visit reports and field teams activity reports on a weekly basis
- Audit and report on the regions dealers to ensure compliance, implementing action plans accordingly
- Communicate and report on non-performing dealers, identifying areas for improvement and implementing action plans
- Identify, develop and organise dealer sales training as required
- Support the regional sales team with all training and development needs
- Proven retail experience within the automotive industry
- Strong people management experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a collaborative ethos
- Results driven, with a hunger to support in achieving and exceeding sales targets
- The desire to work within a dynamic and changing environment where there is a need for flexibility
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.