AdministrationSalary: £18KFull time, Permanent Hemel HempsteadDo you want to build a career within an office environment with genuine progression opportunities? Would you like a job...
Administrator - Hemel
A great opportunity to join a thriving business with exciting plans for development over the next few years.
- General administration duties which include data entry, computer work and customer service
- Collation of information from customers and responding by phone, mail, email or social media platforms.
- Prioritising urgent jobs and reacting promptly.
- Providing tracking and updates to customers and the Team manager to the status of their requests through to completion.
- Creating and updating records in the internal CRM database
- Collation and submission of daily, weekly, monthly and annual reports.
- Collation of all information relating to reactive and additional work tasks ready for submission.
- Preparing invoices.
- Administering Operational delivery Team holiday and absence reports.
- Responding to and escalating any customer issues/complaints as required.
- Adhoc Administration duties.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.