Business Administrator Winchester Salary (DOE- £25,000) We are looking for a Business Administrator to be responsible for the smooth and efficient running of a busy...
We are looking for multiple people to join our values driven client on a temporary basis to support an exciting new project. All administrators will need high attention to detail and be able to interact both internally and externally. This position does not involve any sales.
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: Temp role for 12 weeks, then ongoing
Salary: £10.48 per hour
Hours: Monday to Friday - 9:00-17:00
This role is working with a caring and supportive organisation who invest in their staff and offer excellent opportunities for development.
Duties include the following:
- Being responsible for accurately assessing and administering help to buy applications through to completion within contractual timescales.
- Accurately inputting data into systems.
- Providing high levels of administrative support and customer service.
- Answering enquiries from customers relating to their applications.
- Providing advice to customers.
- Liaising internally with solicitors and financial advisors on application progress.
- Monitoring mailboxes
- Acting as the intermediary between customers and legal teams to ensure a smooth end to end application process.
- Previous administrator experience or customer service will be highly desirable.
- Evidence of customer service soft skills including empathy and taking ownership.
- Ability to adhere to scheduled timescales.
- Good IT Skills, with the ability to learn internal systems quickly (Word and Excel)
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.