Tate Nottingham are proud to be working with a prominent establishment based in Nottingham.Our highly reputable client are looking for experienced support staff in various...
PROPERTY ADMINISTRATOR - NOTTINGHAM CITY CENTRE - £16,000 to £20,000 PA
We are currently recruiting for our Award-Winning client who is currently looking for a Property Administrator to join their new team in the Nottingham city centre office. Our client has been recognised as putting the well-being of their employees at the forefront of their values and this is a unique experience to join an incredible brand in Nottingham.
If you are someone with a strong administrative background and have experience in working within the property or housing field, then this opportunity is for you.
- Supporting the administrative processes involved in New Build and Social Housing purchases and sales. Experience within a similar environment is advantageous
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to raise any problems and resolve them
- Prioritising the workload so they can be actioned appropriately
- Have the ability to work in a very busy environment whilst maintaining excellent quality
- Have exceptional communication skills so you are able to liaise with members of your team and other teams
- Strong I.T. skills including intensive knowledge of Microsoft Packages
This is a brilliant opportunity within a well-established Legal firm that has offices across the UK. If you believe this role describes your skill set and experience, then please apply today! For more information, then please get in touch with us on 0115 899 0303.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.