Tate are working with a luxury hotel based in Exeter to recruit an Events Manager who will be responsible for the event planning and coordination of occasions and weddings. The ideal candidate will be highly organised with a keen eye for detail and the ability to gain the respect and trust of colleagues and clients. The successful candidate will have hospitality, events and customer service experience.
The role will include:
- Planning and organising events such as weddings
- Managing and leading Front of House team members
- Providing tours to prospective clients
- Preparing and processing invoices
- Effectively communicate within other departments within the hotel
- To record and maintain control of stock and orders
- A willingness to accept responsibility and to act on feedback to enable continuous improvement in service levels
The ideal candidate:
- A minimum of 3 years experience in a professional, high quality hospitality environment
- Highly professional
- Highly organised with a string attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
Due to the nature of the role a full UK driving license is essential. In response my client are offering a salary of £25000 - 28000pa dependant on experience. If you have any further questions please call Tate on 01392 432861.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.