Administration(Night shift- week on / week off) 37 ½ hours to be worked between 8pm and 8am Monday to SundaySalary: £21kFull time, Permanent Hemel HempsteadDo...
Full time, Permanent
Do you want to build a career within an office environment with genuine progression opportunities? Would you like a job where you are actually saving people's lives? This is an extremely rewarding position where you have a major impact on people's lives.
If you have the ability to stay calm in high pressured situations and possess a high attention to detail this could be the ideal role for you.
- Data entry and data processor
- Working with different NHS trusts
- Liaising with specialist doctors
- Dealing with patient reports sent from NHS staff and sending back to the client
- Creating daily reports for statistics of the call centre
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with strong attention to detail
- Must have excellent IT skills
- Sensitively ask questions to ensure the clinical issue is understood
- Great problem solving skills in a high pressured environment
- Keep up to date and follow protocol changes
- Great team player ability
Please send your CV in WORD FORMAT
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.