Administrator Winchester (Outskirts) £21-23k DOE We are looking for an adaptable and efficient Administrator who can support the busy team. This role will be...
Title: Estates Account Administrator (Part Time)
Location: Central Reading
Salary: 25k per anum (Permanent & Pro Rata)
We at Tate are delighted to be working with a prestigious client whose reputation is built on technical expertise across a range of areas and we are driven to provide clear and comprehensive advice, to ensure the orderly transfer of personal assets to the next generation.
We have a new role in our Probate, Tax and Trusts department following the implementation of a new estate accounts database.
The purpose of the double entry accounting system gives complete accuracy and control over estate finances. It registers, re-values and tracks all assets and liabilities throughout the period of administration.
- To enter data into the Isokon system
- To record income payments and processes the payments during estate administration
- To provide complete control over the format of financial statements for the estate
- To assist the fee earners with the management of their files relating to estate administration
The successful candidate will:
- Have a a good standard of education, with at least GCSEs in Maths and English
- Be experienced in double entry book-keeping
- Become the software "super user" in the department
- Have good IT skills and possess an excellent knowledge of MS Office and Windows
- Have excellent organisational skills and be methodical with an eye for detail
- Be a team player and possess a strong work ethic
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.