ADMINISTRATION ASSISTANT NortholtAmazing opportunity to join a leading Electronics supplier based in Northolt as an Administration Assistant in their Helpdesk team.This is a very busy...
Title: Database Administrator
Location: Central Reading
We at Tate Recruitment are delighted to be representing a client based in the heart of central Reading, who are looking to recruit a Database Administrator and "IT Super User".
The purpose of the role is to create, test and develop screens, document templates, workflows and SQL queries for our database system.
Key responsibilities include:
- Creating, testing and maintaining case management documents
- Creating, editing and testing SQL code and queries
- Designing and updating screens and workflows
- Assisting with creating MI data
- Assisting with database management, IT user support and helpdesk calls
The successful candidate will:
- Have advanced IT skills
- Have experience of being a "super user"
- Possess an excellent knowledge of Windows and Microsoft Office (2010-2016)
- Ideally a good understanding of SQL: creating scripts and queries
- Have experience of designing screens in C#, XML and Visual Studio
- Ideally bring experience in using Microsoft Visio for workflow design
- Have excellent organisational skills and be methodical with an eye for detail
- Be a team player
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.