Tate are working with an award winning brewery based in the South West to recruit an Account Manager as they look to continue their growth....
Tate are working with a growing company based in Exeter to recruit an Area Contracts Manager to predominantly work in Exeter, East Devon and Somerset. The successful candidate will manage operations throughout the area as directed, including quality performance, financial and operational targets and to maintain and establish new working relationships with both clients and staff.
Main responsibilities of the role:
- Organisation of staff
- To be accountable for the budget of the area and to achieve the financial targets set by Senior Management
- To arrange the completion of quality management documentation
- To provide quotations for clients
- Undertake recruitment and induction training as needed
- Stock and order management
- To ensure that both site and staff are compliant with relevant Health & Safety legislation
- Assist in business development opportunities
- Undertake project work as and when requires, including the production of tender information
The ideal candidate will:
- Have 2 years management experience
- Outstanding communication skills both verbally and written
- Knowledge of cleaning operations
A full UK driving licence is necessary for this role. In response to the above my client are offering a salary of £25,000-£28000pa dependant on experience. If you have any further questions, please call Tate on 01392 432861.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.