An incredible Corporate Receptionist/Office Coordinator position has become available at a leading property developer based in a beautiful office in West London. This role is...
Front of house reception
£10 per hour - temporary assignment
Tate are proud to be working with a head office based in Harpenden, for a well-known client within their industry, being one of the largest the UK. The role is for the position of Receptionist on a temporary basis for up to 2 months.
Main duties will include:
- Handle all incoming telephone enquiries at the main switchboard, redirecting as appropriate
- Log information on calls on the internal system
- Welcome all visitors, issuing correct visitor badges and directing to relevant department
- Organising lunches and meeting rooms
- Keep reception area tidy at all times
- Dealing with incoming and outgoing post/couriers
- General administrative tasks
You will need:
- Previous Front of house experience
- Experience using Switchboard
- Highly motivated with a can-do attitude
- Excellent communication skills - verbally and written
- Available immediately for temporary assignments and able to commit to 2 months
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.