Office CoordinatorWatford£18k to £19k Our client is an award winning company and proud Investors in People accredited.Their employees are equally as important as their members.With...
- Are you looking to work for a global, innovative forward thinking business? Are you highly organised and have excellent attention to detail? Used to multitasking and working with a proactive mindset whilst having to be entirely reactive? Then this could be a great opportunity for you I am looking for a coordinator to join a busy and friendly quality and compliance team in their modern office's located in Winersh. A background in Quality and compliance would be of benefit however not essential. The job:
- Support local business teams in various regions in initiating field actions within the organisation
- Sending the customer notifications and receiving and logging the acknowledgement forms ( reconciliation)
- Follow up on customer acknowledgement and liaising with other internal functions to ensure timely closure of actions
- Provide compliance input and oversight to execute and close the field action in a timely manner
- manage the teams group inbox ensuring customer acknowledgements are sent and action as required
- Maintain all records associated within the accurate share point site, including updating reconciliation logs
- Assist with the management and maintenance of any field action job aids or procedures
- Undertake any other duties as reasonably requested by the quality compliance manager to support the compliance team and the wider Quality Compliance divisionThe Person:Highly organisedExcellent attention to detailsGood Written and verbal communicationDemonstrated ability to adapt to changing requirementsDemonstrated If you are available at short notice and would like to be considered for this great opportunity then please apply now!
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.