Office CoordinatorWatford£18k to £19k Our client is an award winning company and proud Investors in People accredited.Their employees are equally as important as their members.With...
Job Title: Office Coordinator (Ops, Admin, HR, Facilities, Finance)
Salary: 20-25k DOE
Job Type: Full-time, Temp to Perm
Location: Central Reading
Benefits: Gym membership, Wellness grant, superior annual leave
Start Date: Immediate
Tate Reading are delighted to be partnering an International a start-up branch in the UK (Reading). A fantastic opportunity for someone to join the company and grow with the business, this is a varied role that offers exceptional exposure to many different functions of the business.
The role will include
- Welcoming visitors by creating a welcome environment, ensuring guests follow sign-in procedures, offer refreshers, given a brief office tour
- Managing the efficient and orderly use and organisation of all shared office resources and open spaces
- Supporting the planning and execution of internal and external office events and meetings - e.g. company lunches, all hands meetings, team building, client visits, etc. You proactively anticipate needs by securing catering, A/V support, room setup
- To provide administrative support to our SVP, General Manager, EMEA including calendar scheduling, travel, expenses
- To provide administrative support to Finance, reconciling monthly credit card purchases
- Constantly be on the lookout for new ways to make our office more efficient, vibrant, environmentally responsible and a great place to work
- Lead the facilitation of office moves, expansions and maintenance
- Ad-hoc HR administration as required.
Our client are always looking to bring in candidates to enhance their workplace environment , and for the right candidate and permanent placement will be made within 6 weeks, all experiences considered.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.