** e-learning Account Manager **
IMMEDIATE START AND INTERVIEWS
- Upto £42k + Benefits
- Guildford, Surrey
- Remote working
Our client based in Guildford, Surrey is seeking an experienced Account Manager.
Serving as the electronic product expert, the Learning Services Specialist is responsible for the successful delivery of all technology related products and for providing quality technical/implementation support to both internal and external customers.
- Manages the virtual classroom client experience from proposal through delivery including the scheduling of third party Producers
- Coordinates timelines, administers and tracks delivery/status of online products using various platforms
- Serves as the main point of contact for clients' virtual and e-learning/assessment needs coordinating communications between the company, clients and vendors
- Develops project plans for long-term and short-term virtual learning and/or assessment implementation
- Creates and distributes communications and reminders to client participants and client sponsor regarding session information details
- Creates online learning portals customized to client needs containing training materials, logistical information and other details
- Train clients via common virtual meeting platforms (MS Teams, WebEx, Zoom, etc...) how to create and manage their own learning groups in various platforms
- Research, track and solve routine and non-routine problems and questions, providing documentation as needed
- Resolve client requests for online product processing with minimal input from supervisor
- Provide updates to client sponsor and project team members as needed
- Collaborate with internal and external customers
- Serves as the in-house expert on all technical products and services, providing guidance to client-facing associates
- Partners with client-facing associates in the implementation of high quality technology based products and services to new and existing clients
- Responsible for responding to questions regarding pricing providing updates to assigned region on product or process changes
- Participates in transition activities related to new system or technology initiatives within the Learning Services team
- Responsible for recording work as time tracking entries
- Supports sales and delivery staff with technical expertise related to online products, applications and electronic delivery tools
- Establish working relationship with external distributors, vendors or suppliers
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Advanced IT skills
- Strong project management and customer service skills
- Ability to work under short timelines with changing priorities
- Experience in project coordination, customer service/client relations or e-learning support
- Experience with client technology support
- Demonstrated experience working in a client project support role
- Experience working in a marketing/sales or customer service environment
- Experience working in a global business environment a plus
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Tate is committed to promoting equal opportunities. To ensure that every candidate has the best experience with us, we encourage you to let us know if there are any adjustments we can make during the application or interview process. Your comfort and accessibility are our priority, and we are here to support you every step of the way. Additionally, we value and respect your individuality, and we invite you to share your preferred pronouns in your application.
your application has been submitted