Contracts Administrator: 6 months based in Chandlers Ford 37.5hrs per week£10.00-£10.75/hrFree Parking To support the employee life-cycle by providing high quality administration of core HR...
CASE HANDLER/ADMINISTRATOR - SOUTHAMPTON - PERMANENT
Due to expansion, our client is currently recruiting for a Customer Services Case Handler.
Our client offers the best of a dynamic, fast growing business along with a family environment, that is built on making sure employees have the opportunity to be involved in how the business grows.
JOB DESCRIPTION FOR CASE HANDLER
- To liaise with all parties with regards to obtaining a mortgage offer for our client
- To take incoming calls and attempt to resolve queries in the first instance or to arrange for a customer call back by a relevant person.
- To work the daily task list, setting up new cases, submitting documents to lenders and chasing outstanding points.
- Complete any weekly reports that you are allocated responsibility for.
- Data entry into various excel spreadsheets
- Email updates to clients, sites and other parties as required
This role requires:-
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Good time management
- Able to work independently but also as part of a team
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
If this position is of interest please do not hesitate to press the apply button below.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.