Business Development Manager role supporting one of the fasted growing events brands based in the heart of the West End, London. This role is paying...
Are you a successful sales person looking for that next challenge? If so, this could be just the role for you.
My client in Hatfield is looking for an Internal Business Development Manager to proactively develop existing and new clients.
£25,000 - £28,000 DOE, plus bonus
Monday - Thursday 8.30am-5pm and Friday 8.30am-3.45pm
The main purpose of this role is to grow an client base by selling products and services over the phone whilst building and developing strong business relationships with new and existing clients.
- Identify opportunities for growth with new and existing client base
- Working with the external sales team to negotiate and close sales opportunities
- Develop and implement a sales plan and strategy to increase sales opportunities
- Proactively own, manage and drive the retention and growth and secure annual contracts
- Introduce other services and products to existing clients whilst maintaining a first class service at all times
- Identifying zero and low spend accounts and through regular contact and communication explore further sales opportunities
- Ensure service order contracts are reviewed and processed
- Support regular sales campaigns and engage in activities which will enhance the sales culture and team success
- Develop and maintain a broad understanding of the services and products offered by the company and educate clients on new products
To apply for this role you must have a proven track record of success within a sales role and demonstrate the ability to meet and exceed sales targets. You must be able to build client relationships and through questioning identify client buying signals and develop sales opportunities.
A natural desire to succeed and hunger to learn is key, as you need to be technically astute and develop knowledge of the products and services offered.
You can apply to this role by attaching your CV or contacting Tate on 01707 320255
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.