Customer Service advisorBorehamwood£19k Well established company that is also part of a bigger global brand looking to expand their customer service team due to company...
Customer Service Executive
£19 000 - £21 000 D.O.E
Would you like to discuss and share stories about your dogs and cats with other people? In this job you can work for a fun, friendly and family feel business, who strike a great balance between work and play!
We are recruiting for a Customer Service Executive for a leading pet insurance business, who put the relationship between pet and pet owner at the heart of everything they do. Offering a range of bespoke policies to their customers, this company offer a unique, friendly, fun and dynamic working environment in exchange for your Customer Service expertise as outlined below.
The position based in Hatfield is for a Customer Service Executive.
It's a full time, permanent job with an attractive salary of up to £21,000 (DOE).
Benefits, as well as holiday and parking include:
- Fun socials, including movie and take away evenings and bowling
- Pension scheme
- Ongoing training and development
- 22 days - increasing by 1 day a completed year as from 3rd anniversary to a maximum 25 days
- Buying and Selling holidays - up to 5 days per year
- Other Leave - 2 days to settle £50 a new pet into your home and 1 days for moving house
- Optical - eye sight test and up to £200 towards new glasses
- Long service Reward - 10 years £1,000
- Flexitime - up to a day per month
As the Customer Service Executive, your job will be:
- Handling inbound sales and customer service calls from potential and existing customers
- Giving customers the information they need on policies to feel equipped to choose the right one for them
- Handling calls to customers who have requested information and convert them from warm leads to live policies
- Completing the necessary supporting administration duties
Skills, experience and interests required:
- Customer service experience is essential
- Contact centre experience highly desirable
- Insurance experience / knowledge desirable
- Must be fully conversant with MS Office packages
- A marked interest in pets will serve you well in this role
If this role compliments your current skills and experience, please use the APPLY button to attach your CV. Amy Collicott from Tate WGC will be in touch by phone or email in the next 3 working days.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.