Southampton Resourcer:Southampton £25k pension, health care, 23 days holiday plus your birthday off & lots of flexible benefits too.At Tate Southampton we are an award...
Training & Development Assistant Winchester £23-25k (DOE)
A fantastic opportunity to join an award-winning company in Winchester. This is a busy and varied role and will be working within a collaborative team.
Summary of Role
To manage the day to day course planning for both the soft skills training functions. This will involve liaising with staff and trainers, management of training systems and processes, and production of training materials.
- Maintain accurate records of training needs and course timetables
- Set up internal training courses as required:
- Create, use and update course checklists
- Book rooms for training events, either utilising internal or external venues, including booking of refreshments and equipment
- Manage and delegate booking processes, sending calendar invites
- Prepare required training materials and ensure trainer has all necessary materials, course manual, name badges, evaluation forms
- Assisting with monthly statistics and ad hoc reporting projects
- Able to liaise professionally with both staff and trainers and ensuring all enquiries are dealt with courteously and efficiently
- A professional, positive 'Can do' attitude and an interest in how T & D can add value to the business
- Able to work effectively in a team but you will also be very self-motivated
- Very organised, and able to demonstrate attention to detail
- A calm approach
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Advanced Excel is essential
- Knowledge of MS Office, including Word and PowerPoint
- HR or Training and Development experience are desirable but not essential.
This is a fantastic company to work for with an enviable culture. The company will work with you to support and develop your personal and professional skills to help you build a successful career within the Company.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.