Full Time/Part Time Legal Secretary Private Client DepartmentWe are currently recruiting for a Legal Secretary in a Private Client team based in Fareham.The position is...
A wonderful opportunity has arisen to join a well-established legal firm in Central Winchester. We are looking for an experienced Legal Secretary who enjoys using initiative to build effective relationships across departments. This is a new role with excellent legal exposure and scope for growth.
If you enjoy taking ownership of your own workload and building close relationships with colleagues, this could be the ideal role for you. As a valued member of the team, the firm will support your learning and development with regular training opportunities. In addition, you'll enjoy working in bright and modern offices in a charming city-centre location.
- Responding to client queries via telephone and e-mail
- Creating and formatting formal correspondence
- Scanning and filing confidential documents
- Inbox management
- General administrative duties
- At least 1 years' experience in a Legal Secretarial role
- Ability to manage your own workload
- Experience of Audio typing
- Confident user of MS Packages
- An excellent telephone manner
- Close attention to detail
- £22,000-£25,000 D.O.E
- 9am-5pm Monday-Friday
- 23 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- 5% company pension contribution
- Free eye testing
*Please note that no parking is provided.
If you're in the market for a new role, send your CV today or call 01962 841 827 to discuss your job search.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.