IT Support Analyst Salary £30,000 £35,000 (Depending on Experience)Are you looking to join a modern, tech savvy and successful company based in Redhill?You will play...
Data Analyst Salary £23,000 - £29,000 (Depending on Experience)
Are you looking to join a large friendly and successful company based in Redhill?
You will play a vital role within the analysis team. You will be assisting in the planning, co-ordination and management of pipe work and network operations. If this sounds like it fits with your experience, please read on...
I have worked with this client for many years now and they have a great outlook on the world of work, the company ethos and atmosphere are fantastic!
- Assist with resource planning and efficiency programmes
- Analysis of company data working with in house data and external contractor data, distributing tasks and keeping up to date records
- Working alongside other specialist area Data Leads to ensure the data's operability is maintained and the data is consistently available
- Demonstrable experience of analysing data with the need to have made operational decisions on the results
- Familiar with statistical software and have very good report writing skills
- Knowledge of the nuances relating to pipework in either gas or water (domestic or commercial & on shore) would be an advantage
- A confident and mature outlook whilst also being able to communicate clearly and effectively
- 35hrs per week
- A wide range of discounted salary products to choose from
- Up to 10% Company Pension contribution (matched contribution scheme)
- Free parking
- 25 days holiday
This role is a great career role and somewhere that hard work is rewarded, if this all sounds like a place you would like to be a part of please get in touch with me.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.